Lilly Sabri and Vogue Williams Launch New Superfood Supplement- CurraNZ




Product Placement :P !
What they say:

Made from the 'King of Superfoods' - a breakthrough blackcurrant extract boasting a unique combination of noticeable benefits for health and fitness. A natural, evidence-based, nutritious food extract that promotes health, sports performance and recovery, with the added benefit of accelerating fat burning during exercise.
CurraNZ invites you to A Very Purple Evening, presented by ambassador Vogue Williams. Find out more about the next big superfood, fitness fashions and wellness trends to put into practice in 2018.

What I say:

WellToDo Founder discussing the 'fads' of fitness



OK, so when I hear the word 'superfood', I immediately become skeptical. Especially when when combined with the phrases 'fitness fashions' and 'accelerating fat burning', alarm bells immediately start ringing my end. A firm believer that sustainable, long term health and/or weightloss comes from an overall healthy lifestyle, not some sort of 'magic' tablet or food sort, I was eager to hear what CurraNZ had to say...



What we did:

Mingling with fellow fitnessers at the launch


Walking into a secret location in Soho one evening, and being handed two mysterious tablets at the door ("take a double dose, just for tonight," we were told), it wasn't the usual beginning to your typical fitness event! With a choice of blackcurrant infused cocktails, after 15 minutes or so of mingling with fellow fitness bloggers, journalists and the founder of CurraNZ herself, the lovely Fleur Cushman, we were ushered downstairs into the presentation suite, to find out what CurraNZ actually is, the science behind it, and it how it might help fitness enthusiasts like myself...

Blackcurrant cocktails



As we sat down, we were given an introduction to the panel of experts supporting the CurraNZ product: 

- Dr Nathan Lewis, lead scientist and performance nutritionist at the English Institute of Sport
- Hannah Sheridan, Performance Nutritionist at Tottenham Hotspur (yes, she does have them all on CurraNZ!) 
- Lilly Sabri, fitness influencer, physiotherapist, and major girl crush
- Lauren Armes, Entrepreneur and founder of WellToDo, global wellness industry platform


With the group of experts keen to share their experiences of CurraNZ, model and CurraNZ ambassador Vogue Williams lead an interesting discussion, where we were able to ascertain (or interrogate, in some instances!) the panel on the real science behind CurraNZ.....


Our panel of experts


So, is it just another marketing fluff, or is there actually something within this superfood supplement?
Turns out there might just be something behind it!...


Vogue reaching out to the audience


What exactly is CurraNZ?
Curranz is a 35% anthocyanin extract formula, coming in a tablet from, sourced from premium New Zealand blackcurrants, offering:

-        More than twice the antioxidants of blueberries
-        2,242 ORAC per 300mg capsule​
-        2,500 NZ blackcurrants per carton of 30 capsules

What are the benefits?
Health benefits


Improved blood flow, brain function, gut, immune system and inflammation reduction - all from one little tablet!? All very well coming from the brand, of course they are going to say these things, right?

So how does it translate into practice in the real world?


Lilly uses them before her workouts


According to the panel, very well! Simply taking one tablet approx. two hours before your session, it will increase the blood flow and oxygen delivery to cells during your workouts, meaning you can work harder, for longer, without that nasty DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness) effect! Studies have proven not only do the superfood tablets reduce fatigue by 12%, but on test subjects it increased running performance on average by 11%. Now that's something I can get on board with!

So it worked for the 'panel', did it work for you?

Following the talk, it was time to put our tablets into practice, as we moved upstairs to be taken through a signature workout by one of my all times favourites, Lilly Sabri.

Making us REALLY test the DOMS effect

With her physio background, sound understanding of form and human anatomy - alongside a figure to die for - this girl can do no wrong. Making sure we were able to FULLY test the powers of CurraNZ, she might have only had 45 minutes to work us, but man she worked us HARD - whilst ensuring we maintained perfect form throughout. Proving that you can push your body whilst maintaining the correct posture and alignment - you don't have to choose between one or the other. 



It's not a Lilly workout without some core

So, what were the results? 

In all honestly, the next day, despite the tough workout, I didn't feel sore. I had that feeling I had been worked, but not to the extent that I was waddling around, struggling to climb up the stairs (as can sometimes be the case!). Now, I'm realistic and rather critical (sometimes overly so), so I'm not going to go all out and say this 100% absolutely HAS to be down to the tablets. That said, it certainly is a strong coincidence and, now that I've got a months supply to really test the long term advantage, keep a look out for a post update where I'll confirm if I really felt the benefits!


Post workout feed



Summary 

Who’s it for: Anyone from fitness professionals, athletes, or simply your avid gym goer who wants to benefit from improved muscle recovery
How much: £29 for 30 capsules (less than £1 a day!)
Where to buy: available on amazon - click link here 
More information: https://curranz.com/


FOOD. Let's hope that fat burning effect is also true!












Comments

  1. Super foods are great for the body. Great post! Ive written about numerous Super foods and their health benefits over at www.buysuperfoodsnow.com be sure to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
    autoketing.com, pop on sale, pop sales

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
    best autoketing facebook chat login live chat on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the post.. parents are worlds best person in each lives of individual..they need or must succeed to sustain needs of the family
    autoketing
    Shipping Bar for Shopify
    Free shipping bar

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m not positive where you are getting your info, but
    good topic. I must spend some time learning
    much more or working out more. Thanks for great information I used to be looking for this info
    for my mission.
    autoketing
    email with love download
    email with love by autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's really a good article, I think I might have to change my habits and study more good stuff, thanks for posting it.
    currency converter box free, currency converter app download, best autoketing app

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing the post.. parents are worlds best person in each lives of individual..they need or must succeed to sustain needs of the family
    Product discount app, Product discount master for you, autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Somebody essentially help to make seriously articles I’d state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this particular post amazing. Fantastic job!
    friv10games club play now, kizi-2018 Games to play, gogy xyz games online

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is an informative post and it is very beneficial and knowledgeable. Therefore, I would like to thank you for the endeavors that you have made in writing this article. All the content is absolutely well-researched. Thanks...
    dynamons world online , my friend pedro club free online , pixel gun apocalypse 3 ,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing site. I delighted in perusing your articles. This is really an awesome perused for me. I have bookmarked it and I am anticipating perusing new articles. Keep doing awesome
    Games Flyordieio
    Free Dynamons evolution
    Crayon shinchan adventure online

    ReplyDelete
  11. High-quality along with your concur permit me to to seize your current give to keep modified by using approaching blog post. Thanks a lot hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done
    happy snakes free , beat racer onlineunblocked games , game christmas turkey cooking ,

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have a liking for your articles. they are precious pieces of advice. I can branch out with new knowledge.I wish you can update articles often. Thank you for sharing what you know
    online game Rapunzel Fashionista Busy Day for girl Break The Cup For boy game online Battle for the Galaxy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.
    4 player sheep party best online game
    Ice cream maker game online
    Colorzzle online

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences.
    mr dubstep for girls , moto x3m 4 winter unblocked games , santa claus jumponline ,

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract between us!
    bob the robber 4 japan games to play , free fireboy and watergirl 4 , mario banzai games to play ,

    ReplyDelete
  16. Free elsa breakup drama
    Chicken invaders games for kid
    Zombie run games for kid
    Your content is nothing short of bright in many forms. I think this is friendly and eye-opening material. I have gotten so many ideas from your blog. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  17. friv 4 game
    2player games for kids
    io jogos for kids
    I enjoy what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and reporting! Keep up the good works guys I’ve added you guys to blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  18. .I determination be involved in plus uniform minutes. i view you got truly very functional matters , i determination be always checking your blog blesss
    miniclip games unblocked at school, a10 game online, Jogo para criança

    ReplyDelete


  19. food games 2019 online

    basketball games free
    soccer free games
    .I determination be involved in plus uniform minutes. i view you got truly very functional matters , i determination be always checking your blog blesss

    ReplyDelete
  20. The percentage of the Top 32 meta taken by Yveltal-EX/Garbodor. That's the highest meta share for any deck at a single tournament this season, and the first time this season that a single deck has taken over a quarter of the meta share at a tournament.
    games free for kids
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    jogar jogos 360

    ReplyDelete

  21. Crazy Ice Cream Parlour
    Pinch Hitter: Game Day
    Sports Heads: Tennis
    i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts